Wednesday, February 29, 2012

12 Scriptures for 2012

I believe it is the Year of the Word of the God and God of the Word! It is a time when the office of the teacher (Ephesians 4:11) or the teaching gift of the Holy Spirit (Romans 12:7) will be re-emphasized in the body of Christ. It is a time when a convergence of the School of the Word and the School of the Spirit takes place. That is why I released a Bible reading program at the first of the year. It's ever too late to participate!

With this conviction in mind, I went to prayer and asked the Lord for scriptures for 2012. To my delight, I felt the Holy Spirit highlight the following 12 Scriptures for 2012 and Beyond all with the address of 20:12, 10:12, 12:12 or 12:20. I hope you enjoy this innovative way of gleaning from the Word of God.

Exodus 20:12 - Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you. We must cultivate a culture of HONOR! Everyone wins and the Supernatural flows freely in such an atmosphere!

Proverbs 20:12 - The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made both of them.  Communion with God including a greater diversity in the prophetic will be welcomed as there is an increase in both the Seer and Hearer anointing.

Ezekiel 20:12 - Also I gave them my Sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them. The Holy Spirit is emphasizing REST! It will be a tool of healing for many. Some will be called into a time of "sabbatical rest", extended vacations and celebrating the Sabbath.

Job 12:12 - Wisdom is with aged men, with long life is understanding. The Spirit of Wisdom (Isaiah 11:1 - 3) and the gift of the Word of Wisdom (I Cor. 12:8) will be emphasized as part of the solution for the times we are moving into.

No comments:

Post a Comment