Monday, January 5, 2015

Grace


Grace Grace Grace  in 2015

 

(Ecc 3:1 NASB)  There is an appointed time for everything.  And there is a time for every event under heaven.

 

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I pray for you regularly and I believe God will make 2015 the best year of your life.  Not because you will be perfect, not because you will earn it, not even because you deserve, but only because of His amazing grace!

 

It's a new year and the annual calendar gives us an opportunity to mark and measure our progress (or lack thereof).  As believers we should measure our progress and every year should take us incrementally closer to God's overall expected end for our lives.  While God speaks to each of us individually and specifically, there are certain 'sounds' that comes from heaven during certain seasons and times.  Right now I believe we are in a season of GREAT GRACE.  If you have been listening to the 'sound' coming from heaven for the past few years, it has been a sound of grace.  You are hearing the message of God's unearned grace preached all over the world, by everyone, everywhere.  

 

In past years I have taught on purpose and vision in January.  I do this because I believe we live out our lives in times and seasons and I believe the Lord gives us vision (the ability to see supernaturally) in order to maximize the season we are in.   Like Solomon said, "There is an appointed time for everything.  And there is a time for every event under heaven."  

 

With all my heart I believe we are in a time where we will see the grace of God manifested like never before.  So during this time, the month of January, I will teach on God's great and abounding grace.  For this month, we will focus on discerning the season we are in and receiving divine insight in order to maximize the season.  My prayer for you is that discern the Lord's will for your life for 2015 and that you open your heart to receive and walk in His best.  If you do, I am convinced that 2015 will be the best year of your life.

 

So what does this mean to you today?  A few things as we get ready for this season.

 

1.  You have already experienced God's grace and you can surely acknowledge that He has been better to you than you deserve.  But during this season you will see the grace of God manifested on another level.  You are more aware of God's grace now, your heart is more open to it, and you will more readily receive what He wants to do IN, WITH and THROUGH you.

 

2.  When dealing with God it is often hard to receive what you cannot perceive.  But since your perception of God's goodness and grace has increased, you are now in a position to receive from Him on a greater level.

 

3.  God made plans for you before the world began.  He made those plans solely by His unearned grace and He is tirelessly committed to seeing His plans for your life come to pass.

 

4.  Doubt and unbelief hinder God from operating freely in our lives.  There was a time when you could not receive God's best because you quickly equated His desired blessing to your performance, resulting in a sense of unworthiness, which led to doubt and unbelief.  But in this season you no longer tie God's desire to bless you to your performance.  You now know you could never earn what God wants to give you.  So you simply open your heart to receive everything God says He wants to do IN you, FOR you, and THROUGH you.  Living this way you will  experience the Greater Grace!

 

5.  Our mind attempts to REDUCE Christ to what we are.  But God's grace raises us UP to what He is!

 

6.  Grace is unmerited, unearned, unexpected, and seemingly unbelievable at times; that's why it's AMAZING!

 

7.  I speak into your life, and I declare 2015 to be the best year of your life.  Not because of your goodness or performance, but only because of God's great grace.  This year you will experience God's best and it will not come with more trying... it will come with more dying.  As you die to self,  yield to God, and surrender to Him  in every area of your life, you will experience God's Greater Grace and everyone you come in contact will be able to see it!

 

Father, I thank You for Your Great Grace towards me.  You love me with an everlasting love.  You care for me more than I can fathom.  You are committed to me and the plans You made for me before the world began.  You have been teaching me about Your grace and You have been pouring out Your favor over my life, and I thank You for it.  But I declare that this year shall be even greater.  I am more open now to Your grace than I ever have been.  My heart is open to receive.  My soul is quick to believe.  Fear, doubt and unbelief are no longer an issue for me.  As You reveal to me what You want to do in my life this year, I am quick to believe it, receive it, declare it, and pursue it by faith.  I refuse to factor-in what You have already factored-out.  This year I will not allow fear, doubt or unbelief to cause me to put a "No" where You have put a "Yes".  Your "Yes" is my "Yes"!  Your "amen" is my "amen"!  I declare that I have no hindrance, no barrier, no issue, and no blessing-blocker in the way.  This year Your grace will flow in and through me like never before.  This year is a year of Great Grace for me and it shall be the BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!  Not because of my goodness or performance, but only because of Your unearned grace!  I declare this by faith!  In Jesus' name.  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment